The liposuction is very widespread procedure today; it is used for thinning and giving of a contour to concrete areas of a body.
It can be used for removal of undesirable fat in hips, knees, buttocks, a stomach, a waist, flanok, hands, a back, a breast, a chin and a neck. The liposuction can be executed separately or in combination with other procedures, such as plasticity of a stomach (abdominoplastik), esthetic and reconstructive a mammary gland operations. Roman Romanovich carries out a liposuction on all body, recreating new forms and contours of areas of a body a lot of fat. Small cuts strategically asymmetrically settle down in the hidden places.
KEY POINTS OF THE OPERATION
- The liposuction is carried out both under the general, and under local anesthesia.
- Duration of surgery: 30 min. – 2 hours depending on intervention volume.
- Stay in hospital: 1 days.
When performing a liposuction Roman Romanovich uses both traditional methods of a lipoaspiration, and the newest techniques of WAL – water assisted liposuction allowing to execute procedure quicker and thereby provide an accelerated rehabilitation period.
THE REHABILITATION PERIOD
- Procedure doesn't demand long rehabilitation and can be executed in out-patient conditions.
- At large volume liposuctions a patient stays in a hospital within a day.
- Stiches are removed after 4-6 days.
- Bruises and oedema pass within 1,5-2 weeks.
- After removal of fat patients are given recommendations to carry compression linen to help new contours of a body to take final desirable shape.